Code Of Conduct
This is the code of conduct for the Support Driven community. This code is a community effort and comments and contributions are welcome.
We’ve built an amazing community for folks that care deeply about customer support. The foundation of that community comes from treating each other with respect and courtesy.
As a part of that respect and courtesy, we do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form.
Harassment includes but is not limited to:
- intentional or unintentional use of offensive terms related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion - including jokes
- sexual images in public spaces
- deliberate intimidation
- harassing photography or recording
- sustained disruption of conversations or other events
- inappropriate physical contact
- unwelcome sexual attention
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. Be kind to others. Do not insult or put down other participants. Behave professionally. Take care of each other. Alert an administrator if you notice a dangerous situation, someone in distress, or violations of this code of conduct, even if they seem inconsequential.
This code of conduct applies to all Support Driven activities, both online and offline. Anyone who violates this code of conduct may be sanctioned or expelled from these spaces at the discretion of the administrators.
“The administrators” refers to the administrators of the Support Driven Slack, a list is available at the top of the Team Directory (must be a member of the Slack to view).
“The administrators” refers to the on site organizers of the conference.